Rockville drivers take pride in their vehicles and want them running as smooth as possible for as long as possible. The secret behind a well-running car with a long life span is never forgetting when to bring it in for a service check or regular maintenance. Your car is a machine in which every tiny piece plays a major role, if one area starts to malfunction it won’t be long until the entire vehicle stops working. This is why even the most minor services are vital for your vehicle. Here we will be discussing just some of the many services offered by Preferred Automotive, and just how often your car really needs them.
Every 5,000- 7,000 miles
-Bring your vehicle into Preferred Auto to have your oil and filters changed. This helps lubricate the moving parts in your vehicle and prolongs the life of your engine. If you’ve been driving in harsh conditions, you may want to bring your vehicle in before the 5,000-mile mark.
Every 15,000 miles
-Bring your vehicle into Preferred Auto to have your engine air filter removed.
-Have one of our auto technicians inspect your transmission fluid and replace cab air filters.
Every 30,000 miles
– Time for an engine coolant exchange! Let our team ensure your engine won’t overheat and will continue to run efficiently.
– Have the technicians at Preferred Auto give your brake fluids a flush (this can also be done every 2 years)
– Have one of our technicians replace any copper spark plugs for improved performance, longer engine life, and less harmful emissions.
-Have your power steering flushed for safe handling and performance.
Every 45,000 miles
– Bring your vehicle in to have Preferred Auto check your brakes. We will fully inspect your pads and their safety to ensure optimal safety and performance. This is one service check that can save your life!
Every 60,000 miles
– Have one of our trained technicians replace your battery. Batteries lose charge and strength over time and the last thing you want is to be stuck somewhere with a dead battery.
Every 75,000 miles
– Stop by Preferred Auto to have your timing belt replaced. This piece runs multiple components in your engine and plays a vital role in its life span. A damaged timing belt will cause serious engine damage that may even require replacing your engine altogether.
At Preferred Auto, your safety is our top priority, which is why every service check, repair and auto maintenance in Rockville, MD is done with the utmost care and precision. We know how important it is that every piece is working to its utmost ability when you need it the most and that it’s the little things that make all the difference in your car’s performance. Whether you are bringing in your vehicle for a simple oil change or a full body repair, every customer receives quality customer service and transparency throughout the process. If you would like to learn more about our services or would like to schedule a service appointment for your vehicle give us a call at 301-881-8530 or visit our garage, located at 12356 Wilkins Ave Rockville, MD 20852